Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Want Pearly Whites?

I know I know, it's been too long since I've last blogged. I hope this won't become a habit :( This is usually not our peak season with alot of on going weddings, but we've been busy designing and planning upcoming weddings this summer, fall and early 2010. Can you believe it's already March? 2010 will come sooner before we all know it!
OK, I have to admit that I am a sucker for "products". I love experimenting with hair products, cosmetics and of course, teeth whitening products. I have heard from a few brides that some teeth whitening strips are just a waste of money. Not only do they not whiten your teeth, they are often overpriced and will cause extreme sensitivity on your teeth that it's almost unbearable. If you are a bride looking for a fast, effective and inexpensive way to whiten your teeth before the big day, I highly suggest trying Crest White Strips Premium. You apply the strips every night for about 15 minutes (yes, only 15 minutes!), and you still start noticing results in about a week. For better results, I suggest also brushing your teeth with Crest Vivid White toothpaste. I've personally tried it, and the combination of both products make your teeth look fantastic. Costco sells them in a combo pack for about $35. A bargain price for a beautiful bridal smile!

Strips + Toothpaste = Pearly Whites for the Big Day!

No comments: