Friday, November 21, 2008

Talking about Transforming a Room

I love experimenting with lighting. I think lighting is capable of making any event looks like a million bucks. They say a picture paints a thousand words. Check out these before and after photos! These photos are from Sunny and Grayson's Masquerade themed wedding at the Pali Golf Course (hence the feather decor). They didn't have an over the top budget, but the investment we put into lighting really paid off. This is probably one of the most dramatic banquet room transformations Finishing Touch has done. We are very satisfied with the end result. Custom lighting by Yvonne Design, flowers by Floral Inspirations, images by Shawn Starr.

I will be featuring Sunny and Grayson's wedding in my website portfolio along with a few other new weddings from this year. The new portfolio should be up on my website by mid December.
Before

After

No comments: