Monday, November 17, 2008

Back from Vacation

Wow, it's been a month since my last blog entry. Marvin and I are back from our much needed vacation. We spent a little over 3 weeks seeing Hong Kong, Beijing China and Phuket Thailand. All three places are so different, but I have to say that Beijing is probably my favorite. It's so historic and seeing the growth China has had in the past few years is fascinating. Here are just a few photos from our vacation (out of the thousand we took!). I am happy to be home and shocked to see all the Christmas decorations are up .... I can't believe it's the end of November already and Christmas it's just right around the corner. I love Christmas!

Hong Kong - best shopping and best food!

The Great Wall

No, we did not have any bugs kabob

Beijing, China

Phuket, Thailand - Phuket has better sand, but Hawaii has better water :)

1 comment:

Junko said...

Welcome back Sandra! Nice pics! Keep them coming:)