Friday, April 11, 2008

Guest for A Day

Selita and Ryan are personal friends from college who got married this week at Lanikuhonua. I was so fortunate to be able to coordinate their wedding and enjoy myself at the same time, as a guest, at the wedding. It feels surreal attending a wedding at Lanikuhonua as a guest, but it gave me a rare opportunity to really appreciate the surroundings and beauty of Hawaii. It rained all day the day before the wedding, and it was overcast the morning of the wedding. I was so excited to see the sun peeking out right around noon, and everything was just perfect from that point on! I am especially grateful and proud of my two staff at Finishing Touch (Rebecca & Courtney). They finalized the wedding themselves and ran the show entirely on their own on the day of the wedding. The event started on time, set up was done exceptionally and everything was just perfect! It was exactly what Selita and Ryan have envisioned. Thanks again Rebecca and Courtney for allowing me to be "guest for a day"! I truly believe that a great team of personable and professional coordinators is key to a successful and stress-free event - and Rebecca and Courtney examplify just that! Here are a few non-professional pictures from the wedding. Oh - and a few more of Rebecca and Courtney in the Blue Cheese photo booth.


My husband Marvin and I at the reception



With the bride and groom. Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Tolentino!



Rebecca and Courtney goofing off, as always :)

No comments: