Monday, March 31, 2008

Website Update - Part II

OK, I lied. My new website isn't up yet :) However, it will be launched this week. I promise!

There are still a few things my designer is working on, but 99% of the site is completed. We will be adding music and videos later, which will complete the overall feel and look of the new layout.

I am still trying to get the hang of blogging. I know it's been 3 weeks since my last entry, but I think we all know how it feels to have so much to do with so little time.

On a personal note, I really enjoy reading books about leadership and business. I am currently reading "Talent is Never Enough" by John Maxwell - a Christian writer / motivational speaker who is famous for his leadership books. Here's one quote he quoted (not by him) in the book that caught my attention:

"There are many things that will catch my eye, but there are only a few that catch my heart. It is those I consider to pursue." - Tim Redmond

Isn't this the key to quality craft made with heart?

No comments: