Friday, March 7, 2008

Grace Ormonde's FIRST Hawaii photo shoot

Finishing Touch is so thrilled and honored when Grace Ormonde invites us to be a part of their first Hawaii photo shoot. Grace Ormonde is truly the trend setter for today's wedding design. Weddings and editorials featured in the magazine are always so fashion forward, unique and simply beautiful. I have always been a huge fan of the magazine, and I am very excited to be a part of this table top design photo shoot. I will be spending this upcoming week to brainstorm design ideas and hope to come up with something that will truly represent Hawaii and its beauty. I will be sure to post pictures from our shoot on April 1st; the magazine issue should launch this fall/winter 2008 nationwide.

1 comment:

Renee Winter said...

I am so excited for you Sandra! That is awesome! Be sure to post an update so I can see.... hugs to you!
Hugs,
Renee