Saturday, December 19, 2009

Celebrate LOVE

One of my brides is flying out photographer Jose Villa next year for her wedding. After being introduced to Jose's work, I have been obsessed with his blog. When I saw his most recent post about his photo shoot with a couple who's been married for 65 years, I just had to email him for permission to repost these images on my blog. Images like these warm my heart, and this is why I love what I do! I often remind my brides in the midst of all the wedding planning madness, don't forget to take time to plan out your marriage too. As beautiful as any wedding can get, flowers will die, candles will melt... but your marriage is the only thing from your wedding that will truly last forever. Let's celebrate LOVE, shall we? All images by Jose Villa.







2 comments:

Barbara - Pacific WEDDINGS Magazine said...

65 years! They just give me the warm fuzzies :)

Anonymous said...

It agree, very useful piece