Monday, November 9, 2009

Tis the Season for Website Update

I love this time of year, a slower wedding season which means time to actually work on our marketing. I am happy to announce our website has been updated. We've added new weddings to our portfolio, new testimonials from our friends, colleagues and past clients, new bios for Tristin and I, and new articles have been added to our "Press" section of those published weddings and design editorials. I hope you will enjoy looking through all the beautiful details of the new weddings that have been added.

Speaking of this season, there are only 3 weddings left in 2009 :( I still can't believe this year is almost over. This has been an amazing year in spite of the economic downturn. I wake up every morning feeling so grateful to be able to do what I love and am passionate about and to have the opportunity to call my clients friends. So please don't forget to slow down this season (even if you are planning a wedding) and count your blessings! xoxo ~ Sandra