Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Christina & Brian Part 2

It's been a while since my last blog entry. May was a very busy month, so hopefully I will get the chance to update my blog more frequently this month. I received Christina and Brian's wedding images from Visionari this weekend. I loved the Same Day Edit video done by Studio Red, so I was super excited to see the package from Visionari in my mail box. Ryan and Lisa of Visionari did a beautiful job capturing all the love, beauty and details of this wedding. The bold colors our lovely bride Christina had chosen looked absolutely stunning. I am a sucker for bold colors and crazy patterns (especially damask and paisley!), so I am especially thrilled when Christina decided to to use dramatic colors such as eggplant purple, magenta pink and chartreuse green for her wedding. Thank you to Yvonne Design for creating such beautiful flowers, canopies and lighting. I apologize in advance because there are so many details to this wedding I want to include in my blog, the photos may take a while to load. (Just a fun fact about this wedding: I started working with Christina the beginning of February, and her wedding was the first week of May! Pulling off a wedding with an enormous amount of details in such short time frame is definitely possible when quality, reputable, and extremely talented vendors are on board. Kudos to Visionari, Studio Red, Yvonne Design, Cater To Me, Catering Connection, Troy Michael Entertainment, Les Saisons, Cake Works and Blue Cheese photo booth for making this wedding a success!)

Bouquet with feather and crystal accent

Our lovely bride - Christina

Ceremony set up

Details of the ceremony set up

I love the idea that Christina asked her nephew to be her "Flower Boy". Instead of carrying a basket, he tossed petals from the Brian's Marine Corp hat. Isn't that the cutest idea? Way to make your wedding personal!

Manzanita Wishing Tree filled with well wishes from the guests

Guests' dining canopies in green, sweetheart canopy in purple.

Orchid and crystal strands suspended from the inside of the canopies

A closer look at the dining canopies and table scape details

One of my favorite moments from this wedding must be when Brian spontaneously twirl Christina around a few times after their newlyweds' entrance. It was a sweet and unforgettable moment.

The canopies looked even more stunning at night

Christina and Brian hamming it up inside the Blue Cheese photo booth
Can't tell you it's a great party without a photo to prove it :)

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Park!

No comments: