Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rebecca's Going Away

My assistant of 2.5 years Rebecca moved back to Seattle two weeks ago. I am extremely sad to see her go. She is probably the best assistant anyone could ask for - so friendly, positive, professional and is able to put up with me for that long :) She is going to be missed by me and many other vendors in the industry who so enjoyed working with her. She always makes every wedding so fabulous and stress free for the bride, she is simply the best! Before Rebecca left, I invited a few wedding vendors to a small going away party I planned at my house. Thank you to Table 17 for making fresh crepes for everyone. They were delicious! Here are a few pictures from Rebecca's going away party. Rebecca - you will be missed!


Rebecca, her mom Johanna and her sister Christina

Me, Rebecca and our intern Courtney
Fong from Floral Inspirations, Naomi from Les Saisons, Rebecca, Me, James from Crane Media and his wife Amel
Rebecca opening her gift - framed pictures of herself at variuos weddings. Memories!

No comments: