Sunday, May 4, 2008

8 Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner

I came across a great article written by Claudia Lutman of Claudia Lutman Events on Eight Reasons to Consider Hiring a Wedding Planner. If you are a bride who is contemplating about hiring a pro or not, this article brings an important message that I feel all brides should know about. One of my favorite quotes from Colin Cowie (Oprah's event planner) says, "Your wedding is going to have glitches and is not going to be perfect, but it is important for you to know that the vendors you've hired are professional and well-knowledged enough to take care of these glitches for you." I cannot agree with him more. Hiring a wedding planner will help you bring your wedding to as close to perfection as you can imagine.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Hey, wonderful article. Glad to read through this. I also think that wedding planners play important role in planning successful events. Also they can help you hire vendors and services at cheapest rates. I just tied wedding knot at Chicago event space and my planner helped me to book this spot on extra 20% discount.